How to up your Password game
Posted on 21/02/17
LBH, there are 2 kind of internet users.
The one who uses one password for everything ..... and that password is some riff on 'Password'
-slow clap for you
And woke bros, making different passwords for everything, forgetting, and spending literally hours of their lives refreshing gmail waiting for a re-set link.
Become the NVP of cyber security with this system that will make your passwords more unforgettable than your first crush,and stronger and more unbreakable than a Nokia 3310
Here's how to seriously up your password game:
1. Start with a word that is at least 8 letters long
2. Make a couple of the letters capitals. Maybe the first letter of each syllable so it's easy to remember
3. Replace one of the letters with a number
4. Replace a letter with a symbol !
5. Tailor the password to each site by using the first 2 or 3 letters of the website name.
So for Facebook your password would look like this:
A killer, super-strong password you can apply to any website and that you can figure out with a few seconds thought
Back to news